
After a lot of planning, Amanda and I have joined forces and decided to create our own coupon blog. We both wanted an outlet to be able to talk about coupons, money saving tips, and frugal living. That is when "Chicks with Cents" was hatched! Click on the logo to check out the new site, we are giving away a subscription to All You magazine! We hope you will be able to use it as a resource for tips, deals, and frugal finds... and we hope we can help you rethink the way you shop for your family.
I am also super excited because Amanda is featured today on al.com today in Friday's Frugal Faces! Click here to read her interview! Congrats, Amanda!



5 blog buddies said...:
Thanks Teale!! I'm so excited about everything right now :o)
Oh, and I love the "hatched" description!!
Love it! Can't wait to follow the steps to be entered in the giveaway!
What a neat idea! Hope yall do well with this and I'm sure you will :)
Happy belated Mother's Day to you! I hope that sweet girl made you smile all day long. :)
Love the page
Post a Comment