A few weeks ago, I entered a giveaway over at plum tree studio. Dana is a friend of a friend who creates ADORABLE clothing items for babies and children. Her appliques are all original and so creative! So, of course I was thrilled to find out I won the giveaway and received a tee or onesie of my choice. I had such a hard time deciding, but ended up choosing this little number:
I love the pretty flower on it. Harper was in need of some larger clothes for summer (we are pushing into the 18 months sizes now) and this will be great! Plum Tree Studio's items make great gifts for when you are looking for something extra special. I love items that are handmade, they are always one of a kind. Click on the logo below to check out Dana's Etsy shop!



9 blog buddies said...:
YAY for you!! I love this...it's so cute!!
Awww! I like it a lot! I am glad Little Harper got a new onesie to show off!
Too cute!
Congrats! It's too cute.
ADORABLE! Congrats on winning!!!
Congrats! I love that onesie it is precious.
dana does excellent work! glad you won her drawing!
YAY TEALE! That outfit is adorable!
Cute outfit! What are you feeding that girl! 18 months!? We just moved into 6-9 month stuff!
Post a Comment