Oh Teale, I noticed first the smile :) but don't you just love love love the rolls of love?! Jenny had them and just make you want to grin all the time :) well, okay, so NOT when you're 54 ;)
I can't come up with any new words for that baby...sweet, cutie, precious, lol! She is so long though...I think she'll be looking down on you guys by the time she's 5! ;o)
Stay Puff Marshmellow Man. Oh how I love chunkie babies. My first son looked just like that at her age and I LOVED IT. He was also and still is my healthiest child.
I am a mommy to two girls- Kendall (born summer 2007) who is waiting on us in heaven, and Harper (born fall 2008). I am a Christian, love the Lord, my family and friends. I am also a cooking, sewing, dreaming, creating, traveling, crushed ice loving, Martha wannabe and stay-at-home-mom with coloring-outside-the-lines tendencies and an Interior Design degree. Welcome to my corner of the world.
15 blog buddies said...:
something about that picture had me crying, I was laughing so hard. She is adorable!!
She looks like the Michelan Man.
love those thunder thighs!!
She's so CUTE!
If she were a movie star, she would say it was the "angle". Ain't she cute as a button???!!!
Oh Teale, I noticed first the smile :) but don't you just love love love the rolls of love?! Jenny had them and just make you want to grin all the time :) well, okay, so NOT when you're 54 ;)
I agree w/Crystal!
Delicious baby meat! (Only moms understand - LOL)
I can't come up with any new words for that baby...sweet, cutie, precious, lol! She is so long though...I think she'll be looking down on you guys by the time she's 5! ;o)
I thought she looked like the Stay Puff Marshmallow man from the Ghostbusters movies. She is too adorable!!!!!
I can't believe how big she is getting. I wish my thunder thighs were cute....lol
Precious!
Love those thigh rolls! Gabrielle had them... I loved it! Unfortunately, Alex didn't have the rolls for long... he thinned out too quickly!
ADORABLE!!
That is hilarious! It makes me think of Peyton as a baby. Her legs looked JUST like that. She is such a cutie pie.
Stay Puff Marshmellow Man. Oh how I love chunkie babies. My first son looked just like that at her age and I LOVED IT. He was also and still is my healthiest child.
Something about chunkie babies = good health.
Cute Cute Cute
Post a Comment