Monday, September 17, 2007

ua game...

Don't let your eyes deceive you... this is not a duplicate post from last week. That's right, this past weekend we went to THAT OTHER TEAM'S football game. No really, it was a lot of fun. I am capable of cheering for another team when they aren't playing *MY* team. :) Several of our friends ended up winning tickets and Chad really wanted to go so we could all tailgate together. We managed to snag some tickets at the last minute so we all headed over to t-town early Saturday morning. Chad's dad had an extra satellite dish that we were determined to try, and lo and behold we got the thing working right there at the tailgate spot. We watched the Auburn/Miss St. game (which was just sad by the way...) and part of the Tennessee/Florida game before we headed to the stadium. The game was a good one, came right down to the end and UA ended up winning in the final seconds. Chad was SO excited. I only wish I had a video of him screaming at the top of his lungs. He is really hoarse now! I will post some pics below. I am getting ready to go back to work towards the end of this week. It's just that time and I am ready to go back. I will definitely miss having time to do things around the house. I have discovered I think I have OCD when it comes to buying "organization items" like baskets, bins, etc. I find myself in that aisle every time I'm at the store wondering "what can I organize with THIS?!?" It's been a nice little hobby I guess and the house has never looked better... let's just hope it doesn't go down the tube after this! :)


too much food as always...


he's just excited I actually wore RED :)


tailgating wears some people out...


and apparently it's contagious...





long walk to our seats at the top!


at least we're in the shade!

4 blog buddies said...:

Anonymous said...

We had SO much fun! All of that food was yummy! It was a great day! And, you look very good in red. :) ROLL TIDE!

Crystal said...

Ok, I guess you HAD to get me back because of the MRE picture, right?

Kim said...

I am glad you had a good time! It was a very exciting game!

Randal, Belinda and Caylee-Grace said...

Looks like ya'll had a blast. You just showed us Auburn fans that we can have team spirit for the "other team". Even though we aren't having a good season so far, WAR EAGLE!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin