International TALK LIKE A PIRATE Day. Seriously, I'm not joking. This is the official website. I thought it was a joke when I read it on a blog, then I read it again on another... I think that is hilarious. The website does go on to remind people that it is only talk like a pirate day and not dress like a pirate day.
Tomorrow I head back to work- and it just so happens that I am getting the cold or whatever Chad had last week. It's not a lame excuse not to go back, it's really just my bad luck. I did manage to take some NyQuil last night and got some good rest. I really need this to go away though. ARR.... SHIVER ME TIMBERS! (Go say something piratey to someone and then tell them all about September 19th being 'talk like a pirate' day.)
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
1 month ago



4 blog buddies said...:
Nathan called me early this morning and told me that. After telling my boss, he's been talking like one since.
I wish I'd known sooner. Jenna is all about being a little pirate. ARGH!
i hope your first day back at work went good!
I am sorry you are sickly me matey! I hope you get well soon!
Post a Comment