Monday, September 3, 2007

labor day...

We went to the lake this weekend. We had a good time... eating, sleeping, eating, playing, EATING... seriously, it was out of control. I did survive a round a water skiing despite my lack of any type of exercise routine over the last several months. For just one time, I was pretty sore. I am really out of shape and need to get on the ball! It was cloudy most of the weekend but the sun did come out just long enough to leave us a little bit sun-kissed. I do have pictures but haven't downloaded any yet. I am excited because I am getting my hair cut tomorrow. I'm not sure what I want to do with it, I have really enjoyed it being a little bit shorter-especially this summer, but I always go back and forth between cutting it or letting it grow out. I may come back with just a bit of a trim. We'll see... I hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend!

6 blog buddies said...:

Kim said...

We missed you at church! Glad you had a good weekend! I can second the eating too much though....I ate bbq chicken until I couldn't hold anymore~ It was so good!

Crystal said...

We had a great time with you guys at the lake. Thanks for inviting us. =) I already can't wait to go back.

BTW, your hair looks great. I like the bangs.

Kelly said...

Oooh! Post a pic of the new do!

Anonymous said...

Thank you both very much for inviting us. We had such a good time! It was so much fun!! I just love that house! :)

Leah said...

Sounds like you all had a blast...but next time, would you please eat?!:)

So how's the hair??

Leah said...

I hate we didn't see you this morning!! I hate your trip to AU wasn't too pleasant!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin