My apologies for the late post... it's just been one of those weeks. The bean is the size of a football and I believe it! She is kicking like crazy and we're starting to guess which ones are feet, hands, elbows, etc. If I had my guess, I'd say she's still breech because the hardest kicks are down low- but she also gets in some strong jabs up around my ribs so who knows. She hasn't been waking me up at night, but the other night when I got up to use the restroom I noticed she was VERY active. I thought about even waking up Chad, but decided it was best to let him sleep. He may not have been quite as excited at 4am as I was. So however active she is at night, I'm sleeping through it. I hope this lasts for a long time! I have noticed that it is getting increasingly difficult for me to get up on my own. It is really a funny sight. I'm sure it won't be long until I'm completely rolling myself out of the bed. Yesterday was the first day I noticed that one of my ankles was slightly swollen on one side. I still have a ways to go so I hope I don't start swelling up like a balloon already. I go for my glucose screening in two weeks, I'm trying to avoid sugary foods but every now and then a glass of sweet tea is just SO GOOD! I've got the paint colors picked out for the nursery and a plan for what we need to tape off for the stripes. Hopefully we can get started on this soon. We're having our yard sale next Saturday and we're getting ready for that. Come by and peruse our junk... I mean, our treasures!
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
1 month ago


4 blog buddies said...:
It was the sweetest thing to feel her kick. I loved it.
I have got to get busy getting stuff ready for the yard sale. Right now, it's mostly clothes :)
I had the joy of swelling to HUGE proportions w/Jenna b/c of pre eclampsia. was on bed rest for the last month/month and a half. I am NOT hoping for a repeat perfomance. Anyway, glad to hear you are doing well. Soon, you will begin to feel like a turtle stuck on its back! ;o)
what time
I hope you don't swell too bad. Whatever you do don't sit in the floor to paint your toenails! I did one time and got stuck. Josh had to pick me up. It was not a pretty sight!
Post a Comment