25 weeks... and getting bigger! The beanette is 13.5 inches and about the size of a gallon of milk (thick chocolate milk, definitely not skim!). I feel like my belly is getting so much more "out there" these days. I'm starting to bump into things, even people, with it because I'm not used to it! I have a distorted view of how big it really is, because sometimes I'll be trying to squeeze through a tight spot or something and think I can make it with no problems... and I'm so wrong! The swelling I had last week has gone away for now which is good. Chad says he thinks my feet are getting bigger, but I can't really tell. My shoes still fit fine. He said he thought it might just be the toes-- maybe I have swelling toes, who knows. I still feel great for the most part, and I'm sleeping SO good! Our yard sale is this Saturday! We were worried because it was supposed to rain Friday/Saturday but now the chances are very slim, so it's a go. Maybe we will make a little money from it and it won't be a total flop. Either way, we have to get this stuff out of our house! I'm posting the latest belly pic below... as you can see I got my hair chopped off. No, it wasn't one of those prego things where I rebel and get all my hair cut off. It was taking me over half an hour to dry it, and I had enough of that. I don't know that I've ever had it this short (the back is tapered so it's much shorter than the front) but I like it and it's so easy! Bring on the summer heat, I'm ready... I guess...
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
1 month ago



6 blog buddies said...:
I want to see a picture of the back of your hair! It's cute. I have super thick hair too and let it air dry most of the way and then use the hair dryer. You look cute though. And I am not far behind on getting "out there" with the baby bump! Happy Mother's Day!
You look so cute. I know I've this SO many times, but I really like your hair. It's so cute. You're toes can get bigger, but please don't let them look like Harr toes.
You look so cute! And I love your hair! It looks great on you!
i like the new hair cut!
Don't worry about bumping into things. I think everyone does it. You just can't squeeze like you used to! I was 9 mths pregnant at the dr. and when I got to my car someone parked WAY too close. I couldn't squeeze in the driver's side. I had to crawl in through the passenger side and crawl across the console to the driver's seat. If only someone had a video camera. Love the hair - shorter is so much better. It will be wonderful when she is here! You will not have much time to get ready.
A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E :)
Post a Comment