The NYC Part 2 post is still in the works. I had it all ready to go last night then blogger gave me an error message and only a paragraph had been saved. I was not a happy camper. But here's a little Thanksgiving recap!
We spent Thanksgiving this year in Tennessee at my grandmother's house. When we arrived it was in the low 70's and by the next morning we had sleet and some snow! How's that for crazy weather! I tried to get some pics of Harper outside but it was so cold!
Holidays here growing up were always interesting because besides myself, there was only ONE other female cousin. And a house FULL of boys. Now there has been a swarm of little girls, so Harper has some playmates! So far... girls-3, boys-0. :)
L to R: Josie (3), Harper (2), and Ellie (10 months). They played in the floor together most of the time.
Harper liked to run and sing to herself and perform in front of my grandmother's tall mirror. The calculator in her hand is her "phone".
We took the annual "4 generation picture", each of us in our designated spots.
We had a great time spending Thanksgiving with family and now we are getting excited about Christmas!







2 blog buddies said...:
I just LOVE the pictures of her and her "microphone" in the mirror!!
I mean "phone" :)
Post a Comment