We try to go over to the splash pad once a week. It's free, Harper is usually worn out after about 30 minutes (I'm grateful because it's HOT folks) and that guarantees a great afternoon nap... sometimes for both of us. We've been with friends a few times, but these pictures were from the 'date' with Asa.
I'm glad someone is a ham for the camera. My child has learned to turn her back when I start to take pictures.
Harper loves the piano. If you step on the black dots it will play the notes. I'm itching to break out a little tune sometime while we are there.
Asa is a little social butterfly, and Harper is more reserved. It was so funny to watch them. He would jump right in the middle of a group of kids of all ages to play. Harper would stand and watch them all from afar.
She eventually started following him around like a little puppy. Maybe it's not annoying to him... yet!





3 blog buddies said...:
What fun!! They both are so cute! How funny that Harper turns her back like that, ha!!
Just precious!
i love the one with both their backs to the camera
Post a Comment