I started this post LAST Saturday. The week got crazy so it will be a mixture of things-
Lazy, cloudy, chilly Saturday. The problem with days like this is that it makes me want to stay IN and bake. Today it was blueberry scones. I tried to be good so I divided the recipe up so it only made 4... didn't need these puppies staring at me next week!

My kitchen helper tends to get a little impatient waiting for things to cool.

Yes, I was sure to share.
On Monday Harper and I went to Kindermusik for our first class. It was a lot of fun. She always tends to clam up in social situations, but by the end of the class she relaxed a bit. I'm hoping she'll get more comfortable each time we go. She is the oldest in her class, and there is another Harper in the class too. We will go every Monday through May.
Unfortunately Monday night Harper started getting a little congested and by Tuesday at noon sounded like a barking seal. A quick call to the dr. and we got her started on some steriod meds to help with it. The bark in her cough was gone by the next day, and she started feeling better by Friday. She still has a tiny bit of congestion but is back to her happy playful self.
Friday night and Saturday Harper stayed with her Nanny and Pappy while I attended our church's annual Ladies' Retreat. It was a lot of fun and I am so glad I went. We ended up staying up until 4am! It was rainy and chilly but so nice to get away with the girls.
On Monday Harper and I went to Kindermusik for our first class. It was a lot of fun. She always tends to clam up in social situations, but by the end of the class she relaxed a bit. I'm hoping she'll get more comfortable each time we go. She is the oldest in her class, and there is another Harper in the class too. We will go every Monday through May.
Unfortunately Monday night Harper started getting a little congested and by Tuesday at noon sounded like a barking seal. A quick call to the dr. and we got her started on some steriod meds to help with it. The bark in her cough was gone by the next day, and she started feeling better by Friday. She still has a tiny bit of congestion but is back to her happy playful self.
Friday night and Saturday Harper stayed with her Nanny and Pappy while I attended our church's annual Ladies' Retreat. It was a lot of fun and I am so glad I went. We ended up staying up until 4am! It was rainy and chilly but so nice to get away with the girls.


Roomies!
Here's something else I did this week-

Count em... 12 lasagnas! All in my freezer now. More info to come!


6 blog buddies said...:
cannot wait to see if the pans are for your New Year or those of you entering a drawing ;)
Harper is a doll and I continue to be amazed at how quickly she is growing. Praying for her healing and to be all better :)
Mmmm, the lasagna looks so good. Can't wait to tear into them! I am so excited about our swap.
when can I come for lasagna?
girl! 12 lasagnas! how did you make them all at one time??!!! i make one homemade lasagna and then i am pretty much worn out AND it takes me for-e-ver.
Bless! She just wanted to taste-test! hehe :)
That pic of Harper is too, too cute!!
Post a Comment