I know we are all approached this time of year in some form or another asking us to give to a certain cause, whether it be by someone ringing a bell outside a department store, or by someone calling you on the phone. Please do consider giving anything you can to help this sweet family... All funds raised will go toward medical, funeral and other expenses they may incur.
Fund in Memory of Helen Gray, daughter of Brian and Kristy Gray
By mail:
In Memory of Helen Gray
First Commercial Bank
Reference Acct# 1002131686
P.O. Box 040002
Huntsville, Alabama 35804
phone 256.551.3300
Click here for other options and how to donate via PayPal.
Please also continue to pray for Brian and Kristy and their family.
If you would like to add a button to your blog (like I have in my sidebar), you can grab the code from this site. (scroll down, and they are on the right side of the page)



2 blog buddies said...:
I am so glad you posted this. I hope people continue to help
Teale, please tell Chad I appreciate the comment on my blog. I wrote that partially for myself, and partially for a cousin, who has a baby with a severe heart defect. She recently made a post on her blog that she believed God makes mistakes. She is really struggling with the "whys" that her baby is so sick. I just haven't had the answer for her, because she is not open. But, I hope that she reads my post, so that she can see my view of how God in these situations. And, my heart just breaks for them. As I said, they are Faulkner, they are members of the Church, they are family.
Post a Comment