We've been busy around here lately... we celebrated Chad's 30th birthday with a few friends and ate yummy cake from Edgar's Bakery. I thought it was funny when I was picking up the cake, the lady asked me if it was for my son, #30. I said "no, it's for my husband, the real 30".

Harper and I have been enjoying the warmer weather. We headed out to Publix today. I go every Monday now... gotta get that mystery penny item! It's a new addiction of mine. This afternoon we went for a stroll around the neighborhood. She has her daddy's eyes and is always squinting a lot in the sun like he does, so I put her in a bonnet today. It was mine from when I was a baby.

Harper and I visited my parents this past weekend. It was good to spend some time with them. They hadn't seen Harper in a couple weeks and were having withdrawals I think. Over the weekend they were shooting a Porshe commercial in my hometown. (My hometown which is pretty much in the middle of nowhere... welcome Porsche.) Anyway, we went down and watched some of the filming for a few minutes. It was interesting. We didn't stay long so only got to hear a few "vroom vrooms!" and some director lingo (quiet... roll camera... action... cut). As you can see in the picture the tops of the crape myrtles have been cut - maybe they didn't care about that. Then they would yell "back up the Porsche, move the Porsche..." - emphasis on Por-SHA... move the Por-SHA!

Harper and I have been enjoying the warmer weather. We headed out to Publix today. I go every Monday now... gotta get that mystery penny item! It's a new addiction of mine. This afternoon we went for a stroll around the neighborhood. She has her daddy's eyes and is always squinting a lot in the sun like he does, so I put her in a bonnet today. It was mine from when I was a baby.


She wouldn't look at the camera because she wouldn't stop looking at all the cows in the pasture. They "moo" really loudly when we walk by and she makes little noises back at them.



4 blog buddies said...:
Look at that sweet baby! She is precious! :)
Por-SHA! HAHA!!!
She is beautiful. I would claim her as my own in a second. :)
Funny my parents couldn't find the location of this commercial event. I guess they didn't look past Arlington for it. Hello!
All I could think about was Joey..."it's POR-SHA!"
Post a Comment