Well, the holidays are over and we are tired! We did lots of travelling... spent time with family, good friends, good food, giving gifts, playing games, and ending it by ringing in the new year. It's nice to be back home and trying to settle back in to a normal routine. I'd love to blog about every detail but I have a few things to do around the house. Also, my google reader is overflowing with over 100 blog posts to catch up on - I am way behind! Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and very Happy New Year!
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
1 month ago








6 blog buddies said...:
We had a blast. Thanks for inviting us. :)
I love her picture with Santa. :)
Happy New Year! I hope 2009 is great for you and your beautiful family!
I LOVE the picture of Harper with baby Tad and those chubby little legs!
We had SO much fun! :) Thank you so much for inviting us.
Harper's Christmas pics are so sweet. :)
I love the picture with her and baby tad...her eyes look so big!!
The pics are great! Harper is growing up so fast...she's precious! Glad y'all had a good Christmas and New Year.
I need to get added to your blog design waiting list please. Let me know if I need to do anything else besides tell you :o)
Happy New Year Lady! I am so glad yall had a great time but we missed yall at the singing
Post a Comment