Friday, December 5, 2008

8 things

I was tagged here, so here you go!

8 Shows That I Watch:
Little People Big World
Jon & Kate + 8
17 Kids and counting
The Unit
The Hills
Prison Break
Wheel of Fortune
Friends reruns


8 Favorite Restaurants:
The Melting Pot
Cheesecake Factory
Macaroni Grill
Taziki's
Zoe's
Bento
Jim n' Nicks
Moe's


8 Things I did this weekend/week:
Changed lots of diapers
numerous baby feedings
Watched the Iron Bowl
Went to CVS
Got 7.5 hours of uninterrupted sleep - yay!
Visited Belinda and Caylee-Grace
Went to church
Put out our Christmas decorations

8 Things I Look Forward To:
Heaven
Watching Harper grow
Seeing Harper smile at me each morning
Growing old with Chad
Taking Harper to Disney World for the first time
Summers at the lake
Christmas!

8 Things On My Wish List:
To start my own business/revamp the tiny one I have now
Good health
To be able to take big yearly vacations
To eat better/exercise more
To be more organized
To cook more
New wardrobe!
Umm... and a Range Rover, that's all.

I tag LB!

tealesdigidesigns@gmail.com

3 blog buddies said...:

Anonymous said...

The picture at the top of your header of Harper is just precious. She is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Teale. I will be on it PRONTO!

Leah said...

FUN!! I love you're new look! I'm so sad I missed the contest...I've just been MIA for awhile! Harper is getting SO big!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin