
Stentsen* got this cute little dress, tights, and shoes for LBH**. It is perfect for fall and she wore it to church today. I'm lovin these little shoes...
*Erin was involved in this too, not to take away any credit... and they got her a few other goodies as well, but this dress was specifically picked out by Stentsen- he has great taste! Oh and apparently this military man can make a bow- like one of those big mailbox bows... the girls had a little project this weekend and needed his expertise. More to come on that later! Don't deny it, SE!
**LBH is Stentsen's nickname for Harper. It stands for "Little Baby Harper". Quite catchy.
Have a great Sunday!



6 blog buddies said...:
Oh my how this child is growing!
What a doll! Good job Stentson!
LBH looked adorable in her outfit and shoes! SE was very proud.
He did good, if I do say so myself. :)
that outfit is adorable. her nickname is close to her cousin's!!!!!
That dress is the cutest. Stentson did an awesome job picking it out. I like the nickname too!
She is so adorable! Love the dress.
Post a Comment