I can think of a million sweet things to say about her...but I'll just let you know everytime you put a new picture on your blog of her, it melts my heart and brings a smile to my face. I can't believe she's actually here. I love her so much.
I am a mommy to two girls- Kendall (born summer 2007) who is waiting on us in heaven, and Harper (born fall 2008). I am a Christian, love the Lord, my family and friends. I am also a cooking, sewing, dreaming, creating, traveling, crushed ice loving, Martha wannabe and stay-at-home-mom with coloring-outside-the-lines tendencies and an Interior Design degree. Welcome to my corner of the world.
9 blog buddies said...:
One of my favorite baby things is the baby stretch- where when you pick them up they arch their backs and stretch- ahhh..precious memories.
Cute photo-op! Your header is so funny! :) She is a doll.
I can think of a million sweet things to say about her...but I'll just let you know everytime you put a new picture on your blog of her, it melts my heart and brings a smile to my face. I can't believe she's actually here. I love her so much.
She's adorable - can't wait to see her in person! Julie :)
She is woman! Hear her roar - or something like that. CUTENESS!
As Jenna would say, "That's how she rolls." :o)
Oh my goodness so cute! Rock on sista!
I have the exact same pose of Hailey when she was tiny. I scrapbooked it with the title "Super Hailey"
So cute!
Post a Comment