36 weeks... I can officially say I've never been this pregnant before. I delivered Kendall at 35 weeks, and at the time was a swollen uncomfortable mess, and about 30 pounds heavier than I am now. Who new pregnancy could seem... dare I say it... easy? Easy compared to what I knew at least. Sure I still have those uncomfortable times, especially when I try to roll myself out of bed in the middle of the night to go to the bathtroom, but things are going well. As far as the contractions I've been having... at my dr. appointment this week for the first time I was "checked" and maybe my dr. thinks I was kidding. I was diagnosed as ZERO cm dialted, and apparently Harper is quite content where she is. So we wait... the 9th is less than 3 weeks away.
In celebration of Harper, the ladies at church got together for a "ladies night out". It was a lot of fun and we had some great food and fellowship.


the 2 pregos and some of the girls...

Harper is still very active and likes to keep me up at night. My belly gets quite lumpy with what we're trying to figure out might be feet, elbows, and knees. We're pretty sure she's still turned sideways, and the dr. doesn't think she's moving. Looks like we would be headed for a c-section anyway! Not much longer... we're counting down the days!




6 blog buddies said...:
Hip! Hip! Hooray! I can't wait. :)
YAY so glad you're doing so well still! I remember trying to figure out those kicks and bumps too!! I can't wait to meet Miss Harper!! BTW, I love the onesie with the "H". You need to give us a tutorial-in your spare time and all!! HAHA! Get use to hearing "in your spare time" cause we SAHM don't do anything, ya know?!? (I SO hope you can read my SARCASM!!) Love to you and baby!!
Can't wait to see Miss Harper! Had a great time Tuesday night - you are looking great! Love ya
I am glad that this pregnancy has been easier on you! The kicks are keeping you up at night to prepare you for when Harper is here. I am so happy that you are going to be a SAHM!
Don't worry about the zero cm! When I was pregnant with Thomas I went in for my apt a little over two weeks before my due date and I was at zero (and disappointed) but then I went into labor the next day!
I'm so glad that things are going well! You, harper, and Chad will be in our prayers as the day gets closer!!!
You look wonderful!
The tabs you made for the curtains look so cute! You are just so crafty & talented! I wish I could be more creative!
Enjoy these last few days of your pregnancy - cherish the quiet time with your husband!
Post a Comment