Friday, August 15, 2008

end of week 35...

So much for having all this extra time to blog... sorry about that! To catch you up, last weekend my good friend Laura came to visit us. It was nice she got to squeeze in this little trip before Harper arrives. Now you know we can't get together without doing something crafty...


The close-up pic of the onesie with the flower is her own creation and a little gift for Harper. Isn't that the cutest ever!?! She also brought some letter cutouts and we used the "h" and some extra fabric I had laying around to make another onesie (on the right). On Saturday night she and I met up with my "lunch girls" and went to the Cheesecake Factory. I think I've been having lunch with Crystal, Erin, and Belinda for about the last year! I will miss getting to do that! They totally surprised me and got me the jogging stroller I had been eyeing, very unexpected but I was thrilled! I couldn't wait to get it out of the box and put it together... Laura got to witness this event also, bless her heart. After dinner we went and saw Mamma Mia at the movies and it was so good. I absolutely loved the Mamma Mia musical and this was great too.
yum, turtle cheesecake... guilty pleasure
can't wait to scoot around the neighborhood with Harper in this! Thanks girls!
I'm almost finished with the big curtain project, pics to come soon. The nursery is still a mess but I hope to make some progress this week. We have the pack 'n' play set up in our room where Harper will stay for a while... and approximately 1/2 of our hospital bag packed. I'll let you guess which HALF of Chad and I has yet to pack their stuff in the bag. The weekly appointments start this week. I have started having very sporadic contractions that don't seem to be the typical Braxton Hicks ones. These are mildly painful, but VERY sporadic. I don't see anything happening terribly soon but at least I feel more prepared now that we have most things in order around here. Until we're told otherwise, we're still aiming for the 9th. This is doable... I'm hanging in there!

teale's digi-designs

10 blog buddies said...:

Unknown said...

Those onesies are too cute!

laura said...

can't wait to see harper in her onesies! thanks for having me last weekend-it was so good to see you!

Unknown said...

I love the onesies! They're adorable! Not much longer and Harper will be here...yea! :o)

Randal, Belinda and Caylee-Grace said...

I love the onesie! How precious. Can't wait to see it on her. Won't be long now.

Leah said...

I love those onesies!! You look great! I'm so excited for her to get here...I'll have to make a trip up soon after she arrives!!

Kim said...

The onesies are adorable! And the stroller is a great gift! I know you will enjoy it!

Teale! Time is so close! Harper is going to be a baby doll and I am so excited to meet her!!!! I am letting you know now. I can help clean the house, feed the dog or rock the baby or anything else you might come up with. Just let me know!!

Chad said...

I'm still wondering why I didn't get any of that turtle cheesecake.

Anonymous said...

The onesies are too cute! So adorable! You two are so crafty! :)

The Cheesecake Factory was yummy....the movie, very cute. Surprising you with the stroller was so fun! :)

Crystal said...

3 WEEKS from TODAY!!!! YAY! I love the onesies. She'll be a stylin' baby, that is for sure. I can't wait to meet her. :)

Last weekend was awesome. I had a great time with all of you.

Anonymous said...

You are so stinkin' crafty! I love it. You better not lose any of that cuz there are a lot more babies to be had in this family!!! I am so proud of how well you are doing and can't wait to meet Harper. And hey, where is my cheesecake?!?!?!?!?! You know even if you dropped it on the floor I would pull a spoon out of my pocket like Joey and eat it!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin