I never mentioned the bit of snow we got here... probably because I'm lazy and haven't taken the pics off my digital camera until now. So, I have a bit of catching up to do. It just so happened the day we went to the airport to see Stentsen off was when the snow hit, and you know us southerners... the slightest possibility of snow sends us all scrambling for milk, bread, and batteries... and Stentsen's flight was eventually cancelled and he got to spend 3 more days here in the good ole USA. We didn't complain. It wasn't quite cold enough though, and the snow quickly melted, but I love the excitement around here when we get some snow falling that actually sticks.

Stentsen did end up making it safely to Kuwait and Erin's birthday was the next weekend... so she, Crystal, and I took a girls weekend to the beach. We had a lot of fun shopping, eating, and we saw the movie "27 Dresses" which was so good! We stayed up late watching the replay of the Miss America pageant and enjoyed the quietness of the beach this time of year. It was chilly and a bit rainy but still worth the trip.
view from the balcony...
Erin was forced, I mean willing, to try crab claws for the first time and it was a hit... those are my favorite!

YUM...
Thanks to everyone for the positive response in my new 'venture'. I'm still trying to work out all the details but I am already working on some things for a few people now! I hope to have the kinks worked out very soon. In the meantime, if you are in need of some Blog Botox, email me at tealesdigidesigns@gmail.com.



1 blog buddies said...:
I just wanted to say that I had a wonderful time with you two at the beach. It was a much needed trip for me personally and I love you both. =)
Post a Comment