After dabbling for a while with PhotoShop and cranking out a few things, I decided to tackle some html and do my own blogger layout. And because more and more people are starting to ask for headers and now maybe more, I've decided it's in my best interest to charge for this service... since it does take up a bit of my time... and I think (I hope) it's something in demand! I am looking into possibly getting hooked up with a digi-scrap designer, so more details on that later. The kit I used for this layout I did purchase, and with the designer's permission edited parts of it to use as my blogger layout. I can also do custom layouts so I'm still on the fence about that. Anyway, if you or anyone you know (including your brother's girfriend's roommate's cousin who has a blog) might be interested in said service, please drop me a line and let me know. $25 is what I'm charging for the entire page, including background, header, and snazzy signature tag... see below! Or, if you just want a couple elements separately I can do that too. Happy blogging!
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
1 month ago


11 blog buddies said...:
Wow, nice new look, Teale! I really like it! Good for you for starting a little "business."
looks great teale! you are a rockstar. i'm dablling in the photoshop too these days. sure could use Paula Frances help though! :)
This page looks awesome!
i agree with erika, you are a rockstar, teale! looks great...can't wait to see what else you come up with!
Great job!!!
I love the new layout! You're so talented!
Teale you did a great job on your layout. You never cease to amaze me with your talent. Great idea about the "business". I think you will be great at it.
Love the new look! You are so talented!!
Of course I love it. I was wondering - when will Chad make his own blog??
Kelly-
It's still in the works, but he's still stuck on what to name his blog. That's the only thing standing in his way... any day now I hope. :)
I love blog-land! I was so surprised to see Chad on my new comments! Now I am really glad that he saw it when he did though now that I've seen ya'll's! Up until yesterday I didn't have a background OR pictures on mine! Ya'll are the rockstars of blogging! Glad to hear things are going good, ya'll have been in our prayers. Keep in touch!
Post a Comment