Wednesday, October 24, 2007

rainy days...

We are getting some much needed rain lately. I guess we should be glad to receive it, however it just makes me so sleepy! There is nothing I love more than having nothing to do on a Saturday morning, it pouring down rain outside and me getting to stay in bed! That is some of the best sleep ever. Unfortunately it only rains during the work week, and I get to instead wake up early and drive in this mess to work! We've been keeping Tanner (our dog) inside since it's been so yucky. He has been extra lazy lately, maybe the rain is getting to him too?!?
This weekend we watched football (I know, that's a shocker...). Alabama won and Auburn lost (boo on that!) We went to the new shopping center that has just opened a few minutes away. We now have a Target (yay!), Best Buy and Books-A-Million among other things. This is a big deal because we've pretty much been limited to Wal-Mart, and my patience runs thin with Wal-Mart!
We had a new friend come to visit us too- his name is the BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH!



Yes, that's right... our computer has officially crashed. May it rest in peace. Funny how we'd just gotten it setup like we like it, internet working great, etc. and then it kicks the bucket. Luckily I am able to blog from work in what little spare time I have these days.
Our gospel meeting is going on this week at church. James Meadows is the speaker and all of his lessons have been great so far. It started on Sunday and tonight is the last night. If you haven't heard him you should come tonight!

3 blog buddies said...:

Crystal said...

I agree! It NEVER rains when I get to stay curled up in bed.

I'm glad you guys got most of your stuff on flash drives before it bit the dust.

Anonymous said...

the blue screen of death... that is hilarious!

Unknown said...

I literally have thought every morning this week about calling in sick to work! I know that's awful, but it's just been so dark and cold when I wake up, and I just want to stay bundled up and watch The Price is Right and other great shows that come on while we're working!! :) Sorry to hear about your computer..that stinks!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin