It's official! We're in the third trimester! Less than three months to go, and so much left to do! This week the bean is a little over 2 pounds and about 14.8 inches, around the size of a large loaf of bread. My belly continues to grow. I look back at pictures and am amazed at how round I've gotten. Luckily it's all out front and I still haven't had to deal with any bad swelling. I've started to notice I've been getting Braxton Hicks contractions, several a day. They aren't painful, but my belly will get rock hard and it feels really weird. Only 9 weeks until I'm considered pretty much "full term" at 37 weeks... although we could go to 40+... let's hope not. We've been so busy we have yet to paint the nursery, that is next on the list. We have been shopping around for camcorders also. We definitely want to get one of those before she gets here. We had a wonderful memorial day weekend at the lake spending time with my family and some friends. The water was a little chilly but that didn't stop me from getting in when the sun got a little too hot! This year was more low key since I can't really do anything... usually I love to be out there skiing but that will have to wait. It's hard to believe it's almost June already. This will be a very busy month for us with our church's gospel meeting, pregnancy photos, doctor's appointments, ultrasound, childbirth classes, painting, and baby showers... just the sound of all of it makes me tired.
fishing at the lake
(I'm a little sun-kissed!)
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
1 month ago


5 blog buddies said...:
I love this picture. We had a great time. Thanks for inviting us. :)
You look beautiful. You will not believe how much you will stretch in the next couple of months! I know you are anxious for her to get here!
Enjoy the home stretch! Before you know it you'll be holding your baby girl in your arms! Wow, sounds like you've got lots to keep ya busy this month!
You look great!
Post a Comment