
We're back to describing the bean's size in terms of fruit... this week our little bean (who is much bigger than a bean these days!) is the size of an avocado and is 4-1/2" long. My belly has started to poke out a little more these days, and I am actually looking more pregnant and less chubbalicious. I am starting to feel some of my own organs being pushed around a little bit, and that is so strange. It feels like my stomach is being pushed up into my lungs. The date has been set for the BIG ULTRASOUND where we will attempt to find out the flavor of the bean! This will be March 21st, and we are really hoping the little one will cooperate and give us a sneak peek. I'm hoping a can of Sunkist will do the trick. As for my cravings-- SALT, SALT, AND MORE SALT... so any ideas what that might predict with the gender?? Are salt-lick blocks appropriate for human use? Totally kidding...no seriously...ok kidding. Several people have asked me how/when we found out about the pregnancy, and about our families' reactions. I haven't posted anything about that on here, but I will try and do a post about that soon. We were able to get some of our families' reaction in a photo so I will post that also. I had intentions of doing it today but I haven't downloaded those photos yet. Stay tuned.
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
1 month ago


6 blog buddies said...:
Oh great! I forgot about the photos.
My little salt-a-holic nephiece is one after my own heart. We will enjoy lots of salty foods together. :)
Sunkist? Are you all about orange soda? I was when expecting Jenna!
Kelly...
Funny you should ask. I have been trying to avoid caffiene so far and opt for water (with the exception of an occasional glass of sweet tea), but now that I will have this special opportunity to take in the caffiene I can think of nothing better than a Sunkist. This is so strange for me because I don't usually like Sunkist or anything orange-flavored for that matter. Dr. Pepper is usually my drink of choice... but Sunkist it will be!
Yeah, minute maid and crush are caffeine free orange sodas. LIVED on it!
That is exciting! I will defintely read your blog on the 21st to find out the flavor of the bean. Go to www.childbirth.org and then click on the gender quiz. It was right about Hannah. Loving the orange flavor will be great for you when it is time to take your glucose test!
Thanks Katie... I took the test. It says 60% boy, 39% girl. Who knows where the other 1% went!
Post a Comment