Well we continue to make progress... baby bean is now 4 inches long and about the size of a large bar of soap! I was very lucky to spend my first trimester free of sickness, but now it has been a little more difficult-- Not because of the little one, he or she has continued to be very nice to me, but because I have been put on additional Iron supplements which don't sit too well. It doesn't help that they are supposed to be taken on an empty stomach. I quickly learned that wasn't going to work, so it's been an interesting game of getting just the right amount of food in there first, but not too much food, so my body will better absorb the Iron. I think we've finally got things under control now. We have decided which of our two guest rooms we will be turning into the nursery, and will soon be moving furniture out to bring in the new... because the crib is on the way! I'll post a picture below that shows the crib and the bedding we are getting. I loved the look of the bedding because it is very simple and it will work for a girl or a boy. Yes, we are finding out what we're having and hopefully will know in three more weeks whether we'll be accenting this decor with bits of pink or blue!
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
1 month ago


5 blog buddies said...:
Sorry the iron has made you feel icky...the bedding is adorable.
teale, i love the crib...good choice! it looks like you!
I can't wait to get this all set up. I love this crib and bedding. :o)
That is cute! I can sympathize with you about how the extra iron can make you feel. A little tip that no one bothered to tell me until they moved me to two iron pills a day - do not take it with calcium. Calcium keeps iron from absorbing.
Hi. Found you by blog-hopping. Congrats on your pregnancy! I love your name, Teale. My name is Telah...kinda close...LOL. Have a great day!
Post a Comment