We have movement (?)... or something of the sorts. From what I read it's definitely early to be feeling any kicking or whatever, but I have noticed lately when I sit very still (and especially after I eat) I feel something I could only describe as slight "fluttering". I have read that at this stage babies' muscles twitch involuntarily in rapid movements so possibly this is what I'm feeling? Our little bean is now the size of a fig, at about 1-1/2" long. I haven't been sleeping as well lately, and my new habit is eating a bowl of Grape Nuts at 3am. There's interesting stuff on TV at that time of night. My sweet husband has agreed to switch sides of the bed with me... allowing me to be closer to the bathroom! (and the kitchen!) Thanks so much to everyone for all the well wishes and please continue to keep us in your prayers! Now I'm going to go eat something... --Teale :)
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
1 month ago


5 blog buddies said...:
So you're back to eating in the middle of the night?!? Bless your heart! Atleast we know he/she is growing. :-)
Eating in the middle of thenight - I remember those days...The baby moving does feel like fluttering...Maybe you can feel it early? I was 15 weeks w/Jenna.
Get used to watching tv at 3 am! Hannah is starting to sleep all night and sometimes I find myself disappointed that I am not up to watch the Tyra show! The flutter will soon turn into definite movement. That is the greatest feeling in the world! Just wait until you can actually see little body parts rolling around in there. You will just sit around all day and rub your belly!
I love the updates. I'm so excited for you guys! About the eating; My opinion is that this is the only time in your life you can swell up like a balloon and everybody think it's wondeful, so enjoy every bite you take! ;)
Congratulations, Teale! Pregnancy and motherhood are two of the most amazing experiences ever! Try to enjoy every minute of it :)
Post a Comment