Wednesday, August 25, 2010

the three amigos go to the museum

Belinda, Candace, and I recently took the kiddos to the local children's museum. They had a lot of fun together as always.

They had a huge "lite brite" that they loved playing with. I think they would have stayed there all day.


IMG_3697b




IMG_3701b


They had a big Mr. Potato Head exhibit, along with someone dressed up as MPH. Asa was the only one of the amigos that would get close...

IMG_3690b

Harper liked to wave at him, but kept her distance. She has talked about "Misty Tato" ever since.

Just crusin...

IMG_3706b


I even braved the big slide with Harper. This was a nice reminder that I am getting OLD.

IMG_3712b


Bubble watchin-

IMG_3721b


Dino diggin-

IMG_3744b

We left with 2 of the 3 on the brink of a meltdown (mine was one!)... they were ready for a nap!

1 blog buddies said...:

Unknown said...

What fun!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin