Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Funny girl

*UPDATE* - Videos are working now! That's the last time I upload from my phone. Sorry about that!

Here are a couple videos that I took recently with my phone. This is Harper's version of "I'm in the Lord's Army":




If you know the song, I think you can make out the tune and some of the words. I think it's so funny how she jerks her arm when she "shoots the artillery".

We were finishing up dinner (you caught me letting her eat in front of the tv!) and I switched on the Presidential Address. Harper will recognize Obama and say his name. She knows I'm trying to get her to say it so she is whispering it. Then she will confuse "Obama" with "Old McDonald"...excuse my country accent!



Obama...E-I-E-I-O!?!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 blog buddies said...:

Unknown said...

I love it!! I couldn't see the first video for some reason, but "e-i-e-i-o"...too funny!! She's just precious.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin