Sunday, July 18, 2010

three.

Kendall would be three today. We miss her every day.
The years seem to be going by faster, but it never goes away.



I recently read Angie Smith's book and it was the best thing I've read in a long time. She went through the heartbreaking loss of an infant, and she tells their story while interweaving it with the story of the raising of Lazarus.

Angie's husband is part of the Christian group Selah, and wrote a song also called "I Will Carry You" for their daughter Audrey. It is beautiful and hopeful. If you want to hear it, click the play button-






Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

3 years passed WITHOUT, looking forward to an eternity WITH.





10 blog buddies said...:

Randal, Belinda and Caylee-Grace said...

Beautiful song! Happy Birthday Kendall! Makes me want to cry listening to that song.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to Kendall! I can just imagine the celebration she's having every day! Love you guys!!!

Nancy Hood said...

Holding her close will always keep her near ~ I am assured of the fact that our Father mourns with us, even knowing He is holding her now, He knows the loss of a child. That's always been comforting to me. He knows my pain. He knows yours and Chad's. Brian and Kristy's. Thinking of you today and praying you find comfort ~

laura said...

love you guys! thinking about you today.

erin said...

We love you guys very much! Praying for you and thinking of you today.

Crystal said...

The words of that song are so touching, so powerful. Wow!!!

I think about her all the time and wonder what she would be like today. I love y'all so very much.

Kim said...

We miss Kendall. We love you!

Nana & Pop said...

We dearly love Kendall and miss her so very much! Spending eternity with her and Sonya will be such a great joy.

Love you both!!

Anonymous said...

The two of you are constantly in my heart and prayers and I thought of you on her birthday - we were on our way home from Alaska. She is never far away and I too look forward to meeting her.
Emmy

Unknown said...

I think of you guys and Kendall so often. What a beautiful reunion you will have one day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin