Thursday, April 29, 2010

I am...

A delinquent blogger. It's been really busy here and I haven't downloaded photos off my camera in a while. And, I've lost/misplaced my camera battery charger and the battery is dead. Ugh. But here are a couple from my phone that will give you an idea of what's been going on around here...


Trying on daddy's shoes, before bath


Throwing down the hat after realizing that putting it and her shoes on doesn't mean she gets to go outside (it was raining)


Guess I'll just put my face on the floor if I don't get what I want...

Terrible twos already? We've seen a few temper tantrums, along with nap protests, nightime sleep issues, and dealing with a child that sometimes seems to barely eat anything! She definitely let's us know it when she doesn't get her way.

I've been busy with a few projects and some baby showers too, more photos to come. :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 blog buddies said...:

Crystal said...

Bring that baby to me!!! :)

Unknown said...

Aww...that second pic is pitiful!! :)

erin said...

the pic of her throwing down her hat is TOO CUTE! So funny! haha!

Jennifer said...

Are you sure that's the same Harper I teach in class, because my Harper would NEVER throw a temper tantrum!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope she gets better soon. I can't imagine her throwing any kind of fit!!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin