Thanks for the comments on my pictures. Yes- I did get a new camera for Christmas. And considering I still have lots to learn about it, I already love it. It's a digital SLR, and I took my last (and only) photography class 10 years ago... so I'm brushing up on a lot of things.
And... breakfast pizza. I don't get fancy, so this is super easy.
1 pound of mild sausage, browned and drained
2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
2 eggs
1 can of crescent rolls (find the kind with no seams... even better)
Mix first three ingredients in a mixing bowl, spread over dough. Bake at 375 for 15-20. Dig in.
We rung in the new year with friends at the lake. This was our third year doing this and it was a lot of fun as always. And we always enjoy lots of...













4 blog buddies said...:
i am jealous that you got a digital slr! what brand did you go with? i'm sure it will all come back to you from our photography class!
Those are great pictures! We missed you at the singing but glad yall had a great time :)
Love, love, love the pics!!
Just now seeing the pictures. Whatever you're doing to upload them now is blocked at work too. Surprise, surprise! The pictures are great!
Post a Comment