Getting a picture of these teeth has been no easy task! She rarely shows them when she smiles, so I didn't think I'd ever get one. She still has just the front two, but it feels like one on the top might be next. I will miss her gummy grin.

Getting a picture of these teeth has been no easy task! She rarely shows them when she smiles, so I didn't think I'd ever get one. She still has just the front two, but it feels like one on the top might be next. I will miss her gummy grin.

Posted by Teale at 9:07 AM
5 blog buddies said...:
I will too, definitely.
It's bittersweet when they start getting teeth... you're happy, but also sad that they're losing that adorable gummy smile!
Look at that smile
love that face and the smile.....Just blog hopping tonight and enjoyed your blog.
Hope you will stop by and visit my new Christmas blog. There is a great giveaway this week.
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com
I know what you mean. Kyle's 2nd tooth just came in and I've been trying to capture pics of it with no luck. I keep thinking that all the time too, how I'll miss his gummy grin. :(
Post a Comment