Friday, September 11, 2009

12 month dr. appt


We're tired... yesterday was rough on this little one. We met my dad for lunch and then while I was getting my haircut he and Harper strolled around Academy Sports. The pic above was taken there. That's a rare scene, she rarely sleeps in the stroller! That's her new sleeping pose- hands behind the head. She sleeps in her crib that way too.

After that, we headed to her 12 month well visit with her pediatrician. Luckily her runny nose had cleared up a good bit. I was wrong about thinking she weighed the same at 9 months. I just couldn't remember her weight correctly from that appointment. She gained a little over a pound, and now weighs 19lb 2 oz. and is 30 inches long. She's now right at 50th % for weight and still 90% for height. Dr. W kept talking about how tall she could end up being, that's starting to scare my short 5'4" self! I think she looks SO tall in the picture above too. Everything else was looking good, no chest congestion, ears clear, and her top 2 teeth are starting to peek through the gums. She had to get 3 shots (one being flu), and then a finger stick to check for anemia. She was a trooper, I felt so bad for her. She didn't have a good night but today has been much better.

Pics coming soon of Harper having her cake and (maybe even) eating it too!






2 blog buddies said...:

Randal, Belinda and Caylee-Grace said...

She does look really tall in that picture. I can't wait to see those pictures of her digging into that cake.

Kelly said...

She is tall! Ash is 32 inches NOW at 23 months. Jenna will be (is) our tall child. I am short... :o)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin