I received my "kitchen swap" item last week from Janna @ Blondie's Bits. As you can see, it is an ice cream scoop! But... not just any ice cream scoop. Kitchenaid. It has to be great coming from them of course, I don't think they make anything I don't love. It may be hard to tell from the picture but it has more of a flat edge (unlike most rounded scoops) that really helps cut through the cold stuff. This is perfect for me because we currently have 2 ice cream scoops (side note: it is a rule in our house that we must have a spare. Because when you have ice cream in the freezer there's nothing worse than knowing your good scoop is dirty! I've been known to bend a spoon or two, because let's face it... I'm not that patient to sit and let it melt...) yes, so 2 scoops... and one is on it's last leg, badly scraped and just doesn't do the job anymore. So this is great timing! My only regret is that we currently have NO ice cream in the freezer... I'm ready to try this thing out! I'll have to fix that problem. Thanks, Janna!
Thanks to everyone that participated in the kitchen swap! I love a good swap, and love getting to see what everyone else gets too. If you have any ideas for a future swap feel free to share!




4 blog buddies said...:
hmmm...i'm thinking of a future swap.
Get you some butter pecan and I'll come help you eat it. :)
Cool...gotta love kitchenaid!!!
I'm coming over for you to dip me some ice cream!!!
We had a Pampered Chef scoop but it got put in the dishwasher and isn't any good now. We loved that one. I'll have to try Kithchenaid. Or maybe it could be a good Christmas gift idea...hint hint Janna. ;)
Post a Comment