how totally sweet is that! I love this stage. I miss my little girl being that age. She will be 2yr old next month and is not talking sentences and conversations with me....including the word "NO".
I am a mommy to two girls- Kendall (born summer 2007) who is waiting on us in heaven, and Harper (born fall 2008). I am a Christian, love the Lord, my family and friends. I am also a cooking, sewing, dreaming, creating, traveling, crushed ice loving, Martha wannabe and stay-at-home-mom with coloring-outside-the-lines tendencies and an Interior Design degree. Welcome to my corner of the world.
8 blog buddies said...:
how precious! she's singing!! didn't you hear the music in the background? early stages of karoke ;)
hehehe, I have a video of Hailey with her making the same sound. I would video every couple of hours to prove to Brad and she did it ALL DAY LONG. :)
Love it!
ARGH! I can't see it.
how totally sweet is that! I love this stage. I miss my little girl being that age. She will be 2yr old next month and is not talking sentences and conversations with me....including the word "NO".
oH how i miss these days.
Precious!! There is nothing sweeter!
Chad must LOVE that!
Hey... she sounds just like Chad.. HAHAHA!!!! Just kidding!!!
Post a Comment