Tuesday, May 26, 2009

be still my heart...

Amanda Traywick took some pictures of Harper last week. I knew I'd be pleased with them, Amanda always does such a great job. She just has a "way" with babies. Harper was very well-behaved and I was so thrilled to see the proofs. Here are some favorites-

*Please remember that these are copyrighted*












There are lots more to view in the online gallery. Email me (or use facebook) if you would like the password to view them all. If you are looking for a children's photographer in the Birmingham area I cannot say enough great things about Amanda w/ Precious Memories. :)

tealesdigidesigns@gmail.com

14 blog buddies said...:

Unknown said...

These are wonderful!!! Absolutely gorgeous!

Nancy Hood said...

Oh.Girl. How will you ever choose 'just a few' ~ these are gorgeous.

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, those photos are absolutely beautiful... well it helps that the subject is absolutely gorgeous!!!! Seriously, how are you going to choose which pics you want?!

Kelly said...

SO SUPER CUTE! As someone who loves cameras, pix and all things they involve, it helps when the "subject" is gorgeous!! Of course, you know that. Please email me the info.

christy said...

sooooo adorable. I am sure you are now broke. I would be,

Unknown said...

The color of Harper's eyes in the first picture is breathtaking!

Anonymous said...

If HF got any cuter she would explode!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Teale, those are gorgeous!! Her eyes are so pretty!

Crystal said...

I am one proud aunt of that little stinker. The one of you and her is SO good too. She looks so much like you. Love you both SO much.

Anonymous said...

These pictures are wonderful!! Your little one is so cute!!!

erin said...

Beautiful! These are SO good! She is so pretty, just like her mommy! :)

Jennifer said...

She is so photogenic. Just beautiful!

Kim said...

Great Pics!

Amanda G. said...

Good thing you are saving at the grocery store. I am broke just looking at those beautiful pics. I haven't gone to take Lilly since she was 4 months because I spent WAY too much! Maybe before she's 1 we'll get some more professionals done. Love them!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin