Thursday, March 12, 2009

three-oh!

Chad is 30 today! I don't think he'll mind me posting his age... I'll be following right behind him later this year so I'm sure I'll get what's coming to me anyway! Happy Birthday to a wondeful husband and father! Here is one of my favorite pics of Chad and Harper... wow this was a long time ago!


As you can see in the pic he wears that burp cloth over the shoulder with pride! He is a big help- Harper gave him a run for his money last night... he was bathing her and she decided to be a stinker and pooped in the bath water. We pulled her out, I held her while he washed out her bathtub, filled it back up again, and then he re-bathed her... and then she did it again! Poor daddy... He's a trooper! Happy 30th, Chad!

tealesdigidesigns@gmail.com

8 blog buddies said...:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to Chad!!!

Kelly said...

Happy birthday, Chad! And what a funny little stinkpot you guys have!

Crystal said...

Happy Birthday, big brother. I love you.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cuz! Hope you have a great one!

Chad said...

Thank you! Thank You! For those of you that don't know, it feels good to be 30. :)

Kim said...

Happy Happy Birthday to YOOOOU!!!

Shelly said...

love the bath story...that will be the first of many!! happy 30th chad!

Randal, Belinda and Caylee-Grace said...

Happy Birthday Chad! Love the bath story.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin