Monday, March 9, 2009

6 months...

Half a year... really? Sometimes it seems like she just got here yesterday, yet other times it's like she's been with us forever. She's become such a wiggle worm. It was so hard to get her to sit back in the chair! I love this sly little grin-


I think this picture is hilarious... there is no telling what she would be saying if she could talk.

Today was a busy day. I promise to post all about it tomorrow. Today we've been to CVS, the grocery store, did laundry, 2 loads of dishes, baked a cake, started rice cereal, cut daddy's hair, and I just finished a complete overhaul of my blog design site. WHEW... going to bed. Now.
tealesdigidesigns@gmail.com

10 blog buddies said...:

Unknown said...

That first picture is so cute! She's a precious little girl.

Randal, Belinda and Caylee-Grace said...

Precious pictures. I know about that wiggle worm. Caylee-Grace is getting like that now. I can't keep her still anytime. How did the rice cereal go?

Unknown said...

I can not believe she is 6 months old already! She is so precious! I have got to get up there to see her sometime. Josh has seen her like 10 times to my 2 :( Let's make that 11 since he'll be there today!

Alright, enough of my complaining :o) She really is adorable and I know y'all just have so much fun with her!

My word verification is poopia!

Unknown said...

I also LOVE the new look of your design blog!!

Crystal said...

She has brought so much joy to our lives over these past six months. I just love her so much. She's my buddy.

Jennifer said...

Those pictures are TOO cute. She has such an adorable little personality.

Kim said...

SHE IS PRECIOUS! I love that baby! One of the cutest I've ever seen!!! I can't belive she is so big!

Katie said...

Six months already?! She is so precious!

Lisa said...

Happy Half Birthday, Harper! She's ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love the new pics! She is the cutest! Happy half birthday baby!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin