Saturday, February 14, 2009

something fun... let's swap!

are you ready!?! Introducing...


WHAT IS IT, YOU ASK?

Well, what are some of YOUR favorite things? Do you love recipes? Do you read a book a week? What are your gifts and talents? Do you make anything homemade or have an etsy page? If you have ANY favorite things (and you know you do!), you can be a part of this swap!!!

WHAT TO DO:


Being a part of this swap is very easy. You will need to choose TWO (2) objects that are YOUR favorite things to send to the person I assign to you. It can be anything! Your favorite soaps you use, books you read, items you make, etc...things that you love to get for yourself! There are endless possibilities! Your items can be vintage, bought or handmade- as long as they are some of your favorite things! Just be thinking when you're putting your items together, "Is this something I'd want someone to send me?"

Are you sitting on the edge of your seat, ready to find out how to sign up???
Here's how!


1) Email me your information to tealesdigidesigns@gmail.com
(please type "SWAP" in the subject line)

2) Sign ups will be open one week... until Saturday, February 21st. You have one week to sign up yourself, and tell ALL your friends about this event!

3) Once I receive your "I want to be in the SWAP!" rsvp email, I will send you a confirmation email letting you know I've received your response.

4) What to include in the email:


* Name

* Mailing Address

* Email Address

* Website/Blog (you must have one of these to be a part of the swap)


THE RULES:


*After the deadline of midnight, Saturday the 21st, you will have until Friday, March 6th to postmark your package!

*Since you may not know the person you are sending your "favorite things" to, this is a great chance to maybe include a little note about any of the following (if you want): who you are, why you chose your items, your blog/website, etc.

*Everyone likes variety, so please refrain from sending duplicate items (for example, 2 recipes).

*Once you receive your package, you must take some pictures of what you received and post it on your blog or website so we can all oooh and ahhh over it!

*And finally, let's get as many people involved as possible! Please copy and paste the link onto your blog by grabbing the "My Favorite Things" Swap button!

To place a button on your site, simple copy/paste the code below into your blog!




(Note: For blogger accounts, you'll want to add a "HTML/Javascript Gadget" to your page layout with the above code inside it.)


Let's spread the word and get lots of "swappers"!
tealesdigidesigns@gmail.com

6 blog buddies said...:

Anonymous said...

Can I just tell you that you are one of the COOLEST people I know! You really are. You always have the neatest ideas and it makes me so happy. Can't wait to be apart of it!!!!

Nancy Hood said...

I'm in!

Crystal said...

can't wait!!! this sounds like so much fun!

Kristy said...

That's what I get for not blogsurfing....I HATE I missed out on this....Next time, I'll be ready.

Anonymous said...

aww man..... i had to take a break from blogger (i started back to school and i was crazy busy) and look at what i missed out on! i hope you do another one soon.... i will so be ready for it!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I hate I missed out, I will be ready next time! Emmy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin