I am a mommy to two girls- Kendall (born summer 2007) who is waiting on us in heaven, and Harper (born fall 2008). I am a Christian, love the Lord, my family and friends. I am also a cooking, sewing, dreaming, creating, traveling, crushed ice loving, Martha wannabe and stay-at-home-mom with coloring-outside-the-lines tendencies and an Interior Design degree. Welcome to my corner of the world.
8 blog buddies said...:
What a sweet sound!
LOVE IT!
What a sweet, sweet sound. :)
Little Harper is such a sweet little thing. I love the video!
Isn't it awesome to get those kind of moments on video.
She so stinkin cute!
There is absolutely no better sound than that of a baby laughing! Thanks so much for sharing this, it made my day!
That is absolutely precious! I love to hear that sweet baby laugh
how sweet!!! I have a copy of Ian laughing stored on my computer and I listen to it every now and then :) He is growing too quickly for me, Teale :/
Post a Comment