Harper's first Halloween-
She was sticking out her tongue in this pic, but it's the only full body shot I got of her in her pea pod. We were a bit skeptical if she would actually fit in the costume with as much as she's chunked up over the past few weeks. She squeezed in ok. We stayed in prepared for masses of trick-or-treaters, but this year I bet we didn't even get 30. Sometimes it's hit or miss in our neighborhood. It doesn't help that on our cul-de-sac street there were only a few houses giving out candy, compared to other streets in the subdivision that were packed with kids. Oh well! So... we have A LOT of leftover candy, thankfully none of which is chocolate so maybe I will stay out of it! Happy Halloween!
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
1 month ago



11 blog buddies said...:
She looks adorable and she's showing off her double chin. :)
I'm already anticipating next year's costume!!
She is so precious!! Love the homemade costume! We didn't have very many trickortreaters either. Huge rivalry highschool game was last night. I can't believe they had it on Halloween!!
P.S. Happy Birthday!!
How cute is that?!?!? I think the tongue sticking out makes the outfit!
How cute!! She is adorable! I love the costume! :)
What an adorable pea pod!
She is by far the cutest pea I have ever seen...and I don't even like peas!!!!! You can tell that is Marcie holding her..lol!
Just precious!
We are very happy for you and Harper is a little doll.
LOOK AT THAT! So cute!
Too Cute!!!!
Post a Comment