Monday, November 10, 2008

2 months old!


She's smiling at her daddy. We're off to get our 2 month shots... more on that later. :(

teale's digi-designs

10 blog buddies said...:

Randal, Belinda and Caylee-Grace said...

I just love that dress. It looks so good on her. She is just growing so much. I can't wait for ya'll to come visit us. Good luck on the shots. Bless her heart. Maybe it won't hurt too bad for her.

Unknown said...

She's absolutely adorable! What a precious smile :o)

Crystal said...

Look at that sweet girl! She's beautiful. :)

Kim said...

I can't believe she's already two months old! She's just precious!!

Lisa said...

Happy 2 Months! Love that dress & that adorable smile!

Anonymous said...

Look at that sweet baby! She is adorable! I love this picture. :)

Rachel Dominguez said...

2 months already. I swear you just posted her 1 month. What in the world. Time does fly way to fast!!!!!

She just absoluetly precious.

Anonymous said...

2 MONTHS!!! Tell her to stop...right now!

Nancy Hood said...

look at that precious baby!! and that smile!!!

Leah said...

Such a cutie!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin