I bought a sling a while back, I'm still learning all its little tricks but Harper enjoys it. It's my secret weapon when she is really fussy. I'm able to get some things done around the house with my little buddy in tow. She doesn't last very long without falling asleep in it.

Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
1 month ago


6 blog buddies said...:
I love my sling! I wouldn't be able to survive without it. I'm glad that Harper enjoys her sling too!
I think every Mommy should have one. I take mine every where!
that face is killing me! she looks so distraught!!!!
I love the face. She can do some tricks with those eyebrows, that's for sure.
How cute! I've got one and I'm hoping Caylee Graces enjoys it so I can multi task too.
Harper looks like she is enjoying the ride.
Slings ROCK! I had Andrew in mine just last night so we could carve pumpkins. I found that even when I just need him to sit up in my lap "hands-free" it works.
Post a Comment