
My good friend Belinda's baby shower was yesterday and I thought I'd give her some cake, of the non-edible type. This was my first attempt at a diaper cake and it was so much fun. I found a tutorial online and changed it up a bit. I topped it with a pink camo tag blanket for little Caylee Grace and used leftover pink camo fabric to decorate each tier. She definitely got showered with a ton of gifts - probably the biggest baby shower I've ever seen! B, I don't envy your thank you note list... but now you are all set! Can't weet to meet little CG in about 8 weeks!
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
1 month ago



4 blog buddies said...:
I wish we lived closer. I'd have fun being crafty with you!
Very cute! Great job!!
Love the blanket!!! You did a superb job!
I loved the diaper cake. You did a great job. Yes I'm a little late making my post on my blog about the shower but I have been worn out and I did write some thank you notes today and went through some of the million things that Caylee Grace got yesterday. We are truly blessed. She isn't going to want for anything that is for sure. Thanks so much again for the diaper cake and everything else you have done. You are great! Can't wait to meet little Harper tomorrow.
Post a Comment