Glad to be part of that day. I wouldn't have taken anything for it. She is precious and you are looking great. I can't wait to get over there and see her again.
I am a mommy to two girls- Kendall (born summer 2007) who is waiting on us in heaven, and Harper (born fall 2008). I am a Christian, love the Lord, my family and friends. I am also a cooking, sewing, dreaming, creating, traveling, crushed ice loving, Martha wannabe and stay-at-home-mom with coloring-outside-the-lines tendencies and an Interior Design degree. Welcome to my corner of the world.
10 blog buddies said...:
She is a beautiful baby!! Congrats and glad that yall are doing well. Hope you are getting some sleep!
i want to be a visitor!! so sorry i'm not close enough to visit. hope to hold harper sometime this holiday season. love to all.
So sweet & tiny! I'm so glad that she is here and you both are doing good. Sending lots of prayers and hugs!
Yay! She is a doll!
Glad to be part of that day. I wouldn't have taken anything for it. She is precious and you are looking great. I can't wait to get over there and see her again.
She is so beautiful and I am so proud for you and Chad. You have a wonderful family and I love you!
She is a beautiful baby girl. Stentsen and I are so beyond happy for you both. :)
Love you guys!
Such a doll!! I'm so glad you're both well! I hope you're getting some sleep!
The picture of Stentson and Erin made me laugh! Stentson looks scared to death!! :)
Congratulations! Thankful that everything went so well, God is so gracious and good! Remember ever moment!
Thank Heavens for Little Girls! I saw your mom at CVS today and she is a proud bubbling Grandmother.
Post a Comment