Tuesday, September 9, 2008

BABY HARPER IS HERE!

*This is Erin posting for Teale*

Harper Faith arrived at 7:09 a.m. this morning. She weighs 7 pounds, 5 ounces & is 19½ inches long.

Teale and Harper are both doing great!

Pictures and other updates will be posted at http://www.theharrfamily.blogspot.com/.

30 blog buddies said...:

Randal, Belinda and Caylee-Grace said...

Can't wait to see her this afternoon. So thankful everything went well and they are doing fine.

Anonymous said...

I am SO sorry about the "ProAssurance" mess at the bottom! I sent the info from my work email. SO SORRY!

CONGRATULATIONS to you both! I CANNOT WAIT to see that precious baby girl! :)

Kelly said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Can't wait to see pictures of her!

erika said...

HIP HIP HOORAY! Can't wait to see the little angel!

Leah said...

Praise God! I'm so happy you're all well!!! Can't wait to meet little Miss Harper...I must schedule a trip to A'ville soon!!

Kim said...

Go Harper,It's Your Birthday! Go Harper,It's Your Birthday!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stacia said...

Yea!! So happy for all of you! Can't wait to see pictures!

Leah said...

Yay, yay, yay!! Praise the Lord! I'm so excited Harper is FINALLY here safe and sound! I'm so happy for you guys and can't wait to meet her in person!

Lisa said...

Harper is gorgeous! Enjoy your new little princess! Congratulations!

Kelly said...

Just saw the pix on Crystal's blog. Harper is gorgeous - OF COURSE - there was never a doubt she would be. Congratulations you guys!

Michelle said...

Congratulations!! Saw her pictures on Crystal's blog, she is beautiful!

Love,
The Cagle's

Shelly said...

she's absolutely adorable. congratulations teale and chad! welcome to parenthood - it's the best thing in the world!

Three plus Me said...

Congratulations! The pictures don't do her justice, I'm sure!

Rachel Dominguez said...

CONGRATS!!!! I went over to Crystals blog and saw her pictures and she is absolutely beautiful!!! Well worth the wait ?huh?

Congrats!

RAchel

Shannon said...

God is so good! Congrats you guys!
Shannon

Leslie said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you two. Baby Harper is beautiful!

ICURIS said...

awesome! we're so happy for you guys!

Nancy Hood said...

Thank you for tiny miracles~much love to all three from Prattville, Alabama!!

Amanda G. said...

Beautiful!
So glad she's finally here and everyone is doing well! I'm sure Mammy Beth and Pappy Richard are excited. :)
love you all!

Leah said...

Teale, she is just beautiful! I am so happy for you all! You look great too! Hope you have a quick and easy recovery!

Elizabeth Johnston said...

Congratulations!! She is so beautiful and her skin color looks really good! I love the little hats and bracelet! I'm so glad everything went well!! Thanks be to God!

amber said...

Teale,
Congrats on the arrival of Harper. She is so precious. I know that you do not know me but I went to church with Chad and Crystal at Adamsville... You can finally breath now that its over ... You and your family has been in my prayers daily. I am excited that she is hear and healthy. Take care and may God bless you.
Amber

Angela said...

Congrats!!! She is so precious...I know you are both so excited that she is finally here.

christy said...

So glad everyting went well. She is absolutly adorable. If you need anything please let me know. Love you guys.

Langley said...

Congratulations, I am so happy for you guys!!!!!!

Stacia said...

Saw little Harper's pictures on Crystal's blog!! She is just adorable!! I am so happy for you and your little family! Congratulations!

Becks said...

Congratulations Harper is beautiful!!!!

Katie said...

Congratulations! I know that you are all overwhelmed with excitement that she is here and healthy! Her pictures are beautiful and that little lip poked out on Crystal's video was so sad. You will never be able to tell her no. :0) I hope you all are doing great.

Rebecca said...

Congratulations!!! I think she looks like you.

Brandi said...

YAY!!!! Our little pre-arranged daughter-in-law is here!!! We are very excited for you guys and can't wait to meet her. Keep her locked up in the house and don't let people touch her!!! haha Well, that's how I felt when Micah got here...so that's my train of thought. :) I hope everything is falling into place for you. Hope to see you soon. and I think she looks a lot like you!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin