Our 4D ultrasound was on Thursday. The little drama mama was not very cooperative. She is still transverse, yet has managed to rotate completely 180 degrees in a week (how and when I'm not sure...) and is still facing my back. This made it very hard to get any face shots. They were very patient and tried for about an hour to get her to turn, including poking and prodding her a few times, but no luck. She's a stubborn little thing. We got a few side profile shots. Harper was chewing on her hands a lot and sticking fingers in her mouth. It seems she has chubby little cheeks already, and the ultrasound gurus said she does have some hair. Here are a few of the better shots:
Chewing on her hands... 
You can see the top of her left hand resting under her chin...
This pic is looking sort of over her left cheek, you can see her hand and what we think is the top of a foot below that...
After prodding her for a while she got a little mad, curled up her lips and snarled her nose making this pouty face... "don't mess with me!"
Not long after that, this is all we were left with. she buried her face completely under her arm as if to say, "I'M DONE! NO MORE PHOTOS!"

Not much longer and we'll get to see the real thing!
31 week size update (weight): FOUR navel oranges!



18 blog buddies said...:
So cute and sweet and such a diva attitude already! I love it!
So Sweet! Love the attitude :)
These things are so amazing to see. She looks like a cutie pie.
I am completely in love! =)
How precious! That is so amazing how they can get those pictures. Can't wait to see that precious Harper. I don't think we are going to do the 4d I want to just be suprised at how precious and beautiful she is when she is born.
How precious! The 4D pictures are so amazing!
What a sweet pea! I can't wait to meet her! :)
I just love 4D - it's so amazing! Love the 2nd pic of her profile - she's adorable! The 3rd pic of her little hand is precious too!
How precious!! Her pouty lip is so cute!! She'll have her daddy wrapped so tight around her little finger with those cute faces! I'm really excited for both of you!!
Oh this is so cool! She is adorable!!!!
Those 4D things are amazing!! I had a little trouble making out the 'pouty lip' one, but the next time I looked at it, it jumped right out at me! She just looks precious...it will be here before you know it!!
My love and prayers are with the three of you :)
oh man!!!! what a cutie. isn't that crazy that she's just living in there. that blows my mind! i am so excited for yall and she is adorable already. it seems like in one of those pictures she is trying to say "my cousin lori is the coolest". well have to ask her later but im pretty sure that is the vibe im getting!
She's beautiful! I know those cheeks are going to get gobbled up!
she does have chubby little cheeks! what a cutie!
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! The ultrasound pictures are amazing!!! You can almost tell what she's going to look like!!!
I checked out your other blog too- great blog designs!
I just love her!!!! She is soooo pretty!!!!!!! I can't wait to meet her. Teale she is positivly perfect :)
AWWWWW!!!! 31 weeks...I'll bet you are just about to bust with anticipation! I'll be praying for you all!
It is amazing what they can do now! She is too cute! I'm so excited for both of you!
Post a Comment