Wednesday, May 14, 2008

a freebie...

I bought this pregnancy organizer when I was pregnant with Kendall and paid nearly $30 for it including tax and shipping. It's a very good resource with a calendar, notes for doctors visits, registry checklists, gift and thank you note organization, places for photos, etc. all combined into a compact little notebook. I liked that it wasn't too 'cutesy' and didn't mind dropping it in my purse to take along. It was recently featured on Oprah and now they are giving away complimentary copies - fyi... you do have to pay a $3.99 shipping charge, which in my opinion is a STEAL. This would be a great gift for someone that is pregnant, soon-to-be pregnant, or one-day-to-be pregnant... enjoy!

4 blog buddies said...:

Crystal said...

I would like one of those. I'm a one-day-to-be-pregnant girl. :) I may have to look into it.

Randal, Belinda and Caylee-Grace said...

Thanks for the information - I just ordered me one. I think it will be great!

Anonymous said...

you are too smart...I never thought of anything like that when I was pregnant...I'll keep it in mind for the next time...lol

Brandi said...

well...i went to the mall today and did a bunch of walking and now i'm dog tired. haha we'll see if that helps...oh and tomorrow there is a full moon, so cross your fingers!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin