We hope to get a good look tomorrow! Thanks for all the kind words and prayers on our behalf, keep em coming! The ultrasound we are getting tomorrow is considered 'more detailed' so we are having it done at the specialized clinic. We could have declined this, but opted to go ahead with it to be completely thorough. In doing so, we are returning to the clinic where we spent the last several weeks of the pregnancy with Kendall... a place where we ended up dreading to go for fear of receiving bad news week after week. It is hard to go back. We hope and pray that this ultrasound will be the only time in this pregancy we are there. Even though we are a little nervous, we are mostly excited to get to see this little one. Please continue to pray all will go well.
I *think* we are close on the names so maybe, just maybe, we will have an announcment coming very soon. Mojo is kicking right along, he/she gets going at night and sometimes even wakes me up in the middle of the night. We are still enjoying our doppler we rented, we listen about every day... and for anyone making predictions the heartbeat averages out around 145-150 bpm. Kendall's heartbeat was usually around 165-170 bpm. We did the "ring test" which went side to side- an old wives tale indicating gender... apparently 'side to side' indicates GIRL. Chinese calendar says GIRL. I say BOY... so far I am 0 for 1. We'll see...
18 week size update... a large bell pepper! (i think this was based off of length)
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
1 month ago


9 blog buddies said...:
I'm so excited for you guys! All 3 of you will be in my prayers tomorrow. Lots of Love - Jenny
I am so excited about tomorrow. It will probably be the first day in a LONG TIME I'll get right up at the alarm and be excited about coming to work to await the call. :) I love you and MoJo and Chad SO MUCH.
I am so excited for you guys! I am so anxious to find out, boy or girl?!
All three of you will definitely continue to be in my prayers.
Love you guys very much!!
I'm so excited for you all!!! Can't wait for the call!!
I'm so excited for ya'll tomorrow. I can't wait to her the gender. I continue to pray for ya'll and Mojo that everything will go well your pregnancy and have a healthy baby. I can hardly wait just to hear my baby's heart beat. This has been the longest 5 weeks ever. Even though I haven't gone through what ya'll have, I sortof feel the same way since I've come so far to get where I'm at. I just thank God everyday for this precious baby growing in me. God is awesome and I know everything is going to be just fine with both of our precious babies. Words can't express how much it has meant for me to get close to you and go through pregnancy with you and you have been there for me whenever I had those crazy questions about pregnancy. Sorry for the lengthly comment. I'm just having one of those emotion and feeling days. Good luck tomorrow - love ya'll
slower beats are boys :) and I'm still thinking boy BUT we will be so thankful with either!! won't we?! Don't worry, you can rest. God will be up all night. much, much love and many prayers~Miss Nancy
Just wanted to let you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers!! I hope that everything goes wonderfully, and I can't wait to hear (or read:) if you're having a boy or girl!!
I can't wait to hear how it went! I understand about revisiting "the" doctor's office. I had to do that for the 16 weeks following Olivia's diagnosis and it SUCKED everytime. My prayers are with you today and I hope that after today you won't ever have to go back to that office. Much love, Shannon
Can't wait to hear the name you pick out! I know you are both so excited and everyone else is, too! You will continue to be in prayer and thought!
Post a Comment