Wednesday, April 2, 2008

i got the boot...

...from Mojo! Last night I was lounging on the couch preparing for my evening nap (I'm not that lazy I'm just SO tired!) and I started feeling the usual flutters. I sort of rolled to one side to get more comfortable and happened to have my hand on my belly and THUMP! I could feel it from the outside... so hello, Mojo! And the kicking begins...


We had a weekend full of t-ball games. Chad's team won one game and lost the other, and ended up losing again on Monday... oh well, it's all fun right?!? I got some pictures of all the action. These kids are so tiny out there! It was a little chilly but I still managed a little sunburn, and I had to splurge on some ball park food! Yummy...


i call this "the coach stance"

little t-ballers

In other pregnancy news, we went to the dr. yesterday for another regular appointment. Everything is looking good, Mojo's heartbeat is thumping away. My blood pressure is fine and I actually put on a couple pounds this month (really I blame our little Nashville vacation) which is good because I haven't gained any the last couple of visits. We go for the *big ultrasound* in a couple of weeks so please keep us in your prayers that Mojo will be healthy. Yes we will attempt to find out if Mojo is a he or she, but obviously a healthy baby is our #1 concern.

16 week size update: An avocado!



teale's digi-designs

14 blog buddies said...:

Chad said...

Just wait till MoJo is out there playing. That is going to be AWESOME.

Crystal said...

I WILL BE MOJO'S BIGGEST CHEERLEADER. =)

I'm so excited MoJo has decided to start exercising those little legs. I just love that baby so much. I can't wait to find out b or g?

Shannon said...

What a sweet moment! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello, MoJo! How exciting!! :)
Baby MoJo will definitely be in my prayers, and you and Chad will be, too.

I enjoy the T-ball games, too. They are fun to watch and very funny, too! See you there this weekend?? :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you, I miss those little flutters!!! I'll be praying for you little MoJo.

I'm glad you've made it to the games, it was good to see you!

Anonymous said...

your going to be the best little mommie!!!!

laura said...

glad your appointment went good.

Chad said...

Speaking of avocado, does anyone remember the song that John Gordon and his band sang while we were at Faulkner that was called "My Avocado." Ever since I found out that MoJo was the size of an avocado that song has been stuck in my mind...."Avocado, Avocado, Avocado, Avocado....Myyyyy Av-o-ca-do." Maybe it's just me.

Randal, Belinda and Caylee-Grace said...

How exciting! Can't wait to find out what MoJo is. I'm so excited for you. I can't wait to feel my first flutter. This is all very exciting and amazing to me.

We will continue to pray for ya'll. Love ya'll.

Leah said...

Precious time! I love those first kicks!! Keep em coming MoJo!!

Chad-I do remember that song and, thanks, now I'll be singing it all day!!

Can't wait to know B or G! Will you guys tell? What about the name, will it be top secret??

Kim said...

Teale & Chad,

I am so excited for you! Time seems to be flying by so fast! Boy or Girl your baby Mojo will be a precious part of our family!

Now about the kicks, this may seem strange but sometimes I have phantom kicks. I know I am not pregnant now and I get them on and off. I had them after Hailey too.
~Kim

CL said...

Teale,
Thank you for the sweet blog comment. It means so much to know that ya'll are thinking of us and praying. I really look up to and admire you and Chad. I know that you guys have been through alot!

In Him,
Carol Leah

JJ said...

Teale - I haven't read your blog in a while and so I am just finding out your news and I am so excited for you! Congratulations and praying for the best!

Heather said...

I love those first flutters, too! As for what Kim said, I use to get the phantom kicks, too. Kind of weird! Anyway, I'm so excited for you and Chad and will continue to keep you all in my prayers!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin